Instagram

August 29, 2013

Walking On Color


There are days when I don't really feel like getting all dressed up. I'd rather just wear a simple black dress or casual shorts and a tank top. An easy way to spruce up any dull outfit is to wear colorful shoes with it.


I was really looking for colorful shoes and I was lucky enough to find this pair at The Ramp Crossings in Quezon Avenue (above National Bookstore). I love how I can easily match this with so many different outfits since it has various colors. It's funny how I called this 'rainbow shoes' then my friend violently reacted, "Since when did the rainbow have the color pink in it?" 


Aside from color, it also gives me a height boost while still being comfortable since it has a chunky heel. And the best part was that I this pair at 50% off! 

The next time you find yourself wearing a plain ensemble, just slip on your colorful shoes and add some playfulness to your outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment