Instagram

January 20, 2014

Thank you!


I was supposed to write this post at the end of 2013 but given the craziness that is the holiday season, I wasn't able to sneak in some writing in between family reunions and traffic jams. But as the old saying goes, better late than never.

I have been blogging since I was in high school. From poetry to exciting events in my life, there's a lot that I've shared via the internet. In fact, one of the things that people have come to know about me over the years is that I blog about food. Whether it's doing a restaurant review or sharing recipes, food has always been a staple subject in my blogs.

However, we all go through phases in our lives and let's just say that for every phase I'm in, I've felt the need to change my blog as well. From Multiply to Tumblr to Wordpress, I have jumped from one platform to the next every time I've already felt disconnected to my blog.

Last year, I created a new one with the vision of having my own lifestyle blog. Despite the fact that I feel like I haven't been as dedicated to it as much as I should, I am so thankful for the feedback I've been getting about my blog. So from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who reads my blog. It means so much to me whenever someone tells me he/she reads my posts (and more so, actually tries the restaurants I recommend), and when people voluntarily give me suggestions for places to try out so I can blog about it.

I definitely want to work harder on making this a lifestyle blog so aside from food posts, I'll also be doing more beauty posts (among other things) because as much as I love food, my love for make up is definitely catching up. Again, thank you so much and watch out for some exciting things I'm cooking up for my blog! 

Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment