Instagram

January 12, 2017

Kylie Lip Kits Try On


Ever since Kylie Jenner's lipkits came out, I have been constantly stalking them on her social media accounts. I have always wanted to try at least one of them just to see for myself what the whole buzz was about with these matte lipkits. These things did start the whole obsession with matte liquid lipsticks. However, since her website didn't ship to the Philippines, it almost seemed impossible for me to get my hands on these. Luckily, my cousin who lives in the States was able to order some of her lipkits and he sent them over to us. You can't even imagine how excited I was when I found out I was getting these. In fact, I was so happy to try these that I decided to make a try-on video.

Now, I didn't do a full on review of the lipkits because so many people have already done it. I just really wanted to show you how the shades look like on my skin tone so that you'll have an idea in case you're thinking of getting some for yourself, and you have the same skin tone as I do.



Exposed is a "warm mid-tone beige."


Dolce K is a "deep beige nude."


Ginger is a "warm terracotta brown."


Brown Sugar is a "true yellow brown."

The colors definitely looked a lot darker on me compared to swatches I usually see online on people with fairer skin tone than me. The formula is really pigmented, and one swipe is all you'll really need with the liquid lipsticks. They are also very long lasting but they do fade a bit when you eat and drink. However, since they are matte, I do find the formula quite drying on the lips so make sure to moisturize and exfoliate your lips before putting these on.

If you want to see me put these lipkits on, you can watch my video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment