Instagram

June 4, 2014

Bite Size: Bread Monster's Cookie S'mores


I'm usually not attracted to cookies, but if you tell me they have marshmallows in them, that's a different story. While we were in the mall, my sister was craving for cookies so we stopped by Bread Monster. We were given a free taste of their best-seller, Cookie S'mores, and one bite was all it took for me to know why Cookie Monster feels the way he does around cookies.


These huge Cookie S'mores (P150 for 4 pcs.) are crumbly but absolutely moist. My kind of cookie is the chewy one, and this definitely was because of the ooey, gooey marshmallow. The generous amount of marshmallows is seriously the best thing about these cookies. Speaking of generous amount, same goes for the chocolate. There were massive chunks of chocolates all over the cookies that it would be impossible to miss them. The cookies aren't too sweet, but will still satisfy any sweet tooth. I love how they have that fresh, homemade feel to them. 

I really try and stay away from sweets, but these Cookie S'mores are just so good, I wouldn't mind calling it a cheat day just for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment