Instagram

March 13, 2017

Tim Hortons Philippines



I first found out about Tim Hortons from one of my favorite Canadian bloggers/YouTubers, Estée Lalonde. She now lives in London, but every time she goes home to Canada, she can't help but express her excitement for this donut shop on her social media platforms. She raves about them so much that it made me wish that a branch would open in the Philippines just so that I could try them. Seeing that I have these mouth-watering donut pictures up on my blog, I guess you could say wishful thinking does sometimes materialize with Tim Hortons opening their first branch here in Uptown Mall, BGC.

We went there on a Sunday a few days after it opened, and we were greeted by a line of people. By the time we got out with our goodies, the line was actually already longer. Martin and I didn't really know what to get aside from the fact that I really wanted to get their signature coffee, the Double Double. It has two creams and two sugars, hence, the name. They also gave us a free taste of this while we were waiting in line. I like how balanced the flavors were - it's strong coffee with just the right amount of creaminess and sweetness. Martin got the French Vanilla coffee which felt like a cozy warm hug. It was so creamy and you can really taste the vanilla flavor.

For the donuts, we got so excited that we literally ordered all the flavors without even tasting anything. Martin ordered the premium flavors for his family, while I got the classic ones. I liked the Timbits which are the round bite-sized donuts. To be honest, I found their donuts too sweet for my preference but I guess if you have a sweet tooth, you will enjoy these. I would say I liked the Birthday Cake Timbit the most. It's like a bite-sized dense and moist vanilla cake with crunchy sprinkles all over it. My sister liked the Vanilla Dip which is a Vanilla donut topped with sprinkles. 

You can check out our vlog below to see some clips of the Tim Hortons branch in Uptown Mall!


1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete