Instagram

March 2, 2017

First Impression Review of the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

I've been seeing the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer all over Youtube lately and I got curious if it really is as good as they say it is so I tried it. I absolutely love how full coverage it is without looking cakey. I have dry skin, and this foundation has a semi-matte finish which makes it secure on my skin, but still has a nice subtle glow.  It's also a practical product because it's also meant to be a concealer if you add more layers on areas where you want more coverage. It definitely brightened up my under eye area and completely covered some dark spots.

After trying it, all I can say is that I wish I had gotten it sooner. I would highly recommend it if you have dry skin like me. Check out my video below where I talk more about the product, and try it out on camera so you can see the actual finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment