Instagram

March 3, 2017

Why I Drink Apple Cider Vinegar

Health has become one of my top priorities, and I have incorporated simple natural remedies into my lifestyle which I know I will benefit from in the long run. I have been loving drinking apple cider vinegar because it has so many health benefits like helping with digestive problems, making your body more alkaline, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and aiding in weight loss just to name a few. I initially took it to help with my hyperacidity but I'm glad to know with it's many health benefits, it's like I'm already doing a preventive measure to avoid developing some lifestyle diseases in the future. Ever since I started taking it, I haven't had that many stomachaches as I used to. It also works well if you have a sore throat.

Make sure to get an organic one with the "mother" (like Bragg's) to get the full benefits of this incredible food. You can take it by mixing it in some warm water with some honey for sweetness as most people do. I personally like to mix it in my herbal teas like the Maple Apple Cider from Stash. My favorite is mixing it with Twinings Lemon & Ginger Tea because I get the anti-inflammatory benefits of ginger as well. You can research more about the many benefits of apple cider vinegar and see how it can help you improve your overall health and wellness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment