Instagram

September 11, 2013

Have a Happy Day!


My boyfriend loves citrus drinks and he's always been encouraging me to do the same. I'm honestly not fond of sour tastes (I usually make that sour taste face) but I can't argue that Vitamin C is good for you. So now, whenever I crave for a cold beverage, I go for fruity drinks.


However, drinks can be full of hidden calories and sugar. But if you're like me who has to have her tea (or milk tea) fix, a trick to keep drinks healthier is to opt for 0% sugar or sweetness. If upon ordering they don't ask you for your sweetness preference, don't hesitate to instruct them. Most tea places have this option anyway. If you usually take your drinks with 100% sweetness, this might taste bland at first but once you get used to it, you'll eventually find the regular sugar level too sweet. Plus, drinks with less sugar are actually more refreshing! 

P.S. 
The guy from Happy Lemon served this drink to me and said, "Have a happy day!" It made me smile. I want to pay if forward so this is me telling you to grab a drink and have a happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment