Instagram

July 27, 2014

My Youtube Channel!


Hello everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I've finally started my own Youtube channel! After a almost a year of having a blast with my food blog, I thought it will be more fun to take you guys along with me to some of my food adventures! My channel is mainly going to feature vlogs where I try out different food places.
First up is no stranger to my blog, Enchanted Farm Cafe! I love this place so much that I thought it would be fitting for it to be my first feature. One of my dreams has always been to host a food and lifestyle show, and I feel like this is a way for me to make that dream happen. As they say, "Live your dreams!"



Check out my video, and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I had fun making it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment