Instagram

August 6, 2014

Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings



I was supposed to upload a vlog on Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings, but when I started editing, I realized that the background noise was too loud, making the audio quality horrible. However, that doesn't stop me from sharing with you my awesome experience dining there. I was craving for some buffalo wings, and I searched on spot.ph that this is currently their number one place to get hot wings. Naturally, my boyfriend Martin and I had to try it out.

While I initially was eyeing on the usual wings, we went for their Boneless with Rice because that was their best-seller (and it's easier to eat it that way). There are several mouth-watering flavors to choose from but I went for the traditional Frankie's Classic Buffalo, and Martin got the Garlic Parmesan. For sides, we ordered French Fries because why not.

The French Fries (P80) were thick-cut fries with the skin on, making it a bit chewy on the outside and really meaty inside. They were well-seasonsed (nice and salty), and we honestly couldn't stop munching on them while waiting for our food.

The Frankie's Classic Buffalo (P183) is everything you would want your hot wings to be. The meat is crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside and is drenched in their signature sauce that has the perfect balance between tangy and spicy. Since we opted for the spicy version, things did get a little painful as we were eating since they're not kidding around when they say it's "spicy." So, if you're not into spicy food, try another flavor or go for the mid version. 

The Garlic Parmesan (P183) was originally Martin's order but we ended up switching because I loved it so much. Normally, whenever I order Garlic Parmesan chicken, it's quite bland but this one is very flavourful. You definitely taste the garlic first, and then you get the salty flavor from the parmesan.

With my craving satisfied, I definitely have to agree that this is one of the best places to go to if you want some buffalo wings.

Since I wasn't able to make a vlog, here's my "blog entry trailer" where you can get a short sneak peak of my experience there.



Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings
City Golf Plaza, Doña Julia Vargas Ave.,
Ortigas, Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment