Instagram

August 8, 2014

Vlog: Kanto Freestyle Breakfast



It's hard to believe but these beautifully plated dishes are served at this unassuming food place along a street in Mandaluyong. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast shakes up the norm by serving up gourmet breakfast dishes 24/7 in this carinderia-looking place. The dishes are very affordable and are unbelievably delicious! 

I ordered their best-seller, the Batangas Beef Tapa (P90) which was very tender, and has that classic salty but a little but sweet tapa flavor. I'm honestly craving for it now as I'm typing this. The scrambled eggs were cooked exactly how I like it -- soft and a bit undercooked. Martin had the Honey Garlic Chicken (P90) which was just as good. The chicken skin was crispy, and the meat was juicy. And I don't know about you but I certainly don't know kanto food places that serve aioli sauce.

If it weren't for the flies and tricycles passing by, you would actually think you're in a fine dining restaurant.

Check out my food vlog because you definitely have to see it to believe it!


Kanto Freestyle Breakfast
549 San Joaquin St.,
Brgy. Plainview,
Mandaluyong City

No comments:

Post a Comment