Instagram

August 9, 2014

I Started My Own Business!



Yes, you read right. I started my own business! I love delicious food so much that aside from eating and writing about it, I decided to serve some up as well!

I started my food business called Something's Cooking which is a brand of delicious, ready-to-eat viands. And just so you know, I passionately cook all the products myself. The first product that we're launching is our Adobo Flakes! It's a rich and hearty classic Adobo that's been cooked down for hours until tender, then fried to create a unique crispy but melts in your mouth texture.

What makes Something's Cooking Adobo Flakes unique is that it combines the Adobo flavor that Filipinos love and the convenience of having a ready-to-eat meal in a snap. Aside from that, our Adobo Flakes are healthier than other "instant" meals because we don't use any artificial preservatives, but its shelf-life lasts for months because of the vinegar. They're also conveniently packed so that it's easy to take them along anywhere without being bulky or messy. Imagine being able to enjoy adobo anytime, anywhere without having to worry about sauce spilling all over your bag. 

I started my business with this product because I genuinely love it. Whenever my mom would cook this for us at home, I literally eat nothing but adobo flakes for days until our stock runs out. It goes perfectly with rice, bread, congee and even pasta! Currently, our available flakes variants are Pork Adobo and Chicken Adobo.

If you have or know food spots (i.e. restaurants, specialty food stores, pasalubong houses, food stalls, canteens, etc.) that are open for consignment, let's talk! Please feel free to contact me personally or via our Facebook page, http://facebook.com/SomethingsCookingPhilippines.

Can't wait to share the experience of eating these delicious flakes with you guys!

For orders, SMS 0917-5309419. Only P50/pack! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! I'm Jelo Rivera I'm currently a student of Business. I want to also start my own business which is adobo flakes. I want to collaborate with you if you want. Please contact me at 09602986539

    ReplyDelete