Instagram

August 1, 2014

My Blog Turns 1!


Hello, August!

Wow, time flies by so fast! A year ago, I started this blog and since then, I have been having such a blast! I never thought that it would open up so many opportunities to try new experiences, eat delicious food, and meet so many lovely people. Most importantly, having this blog made me realize what it is that I really want to do, and that's to really immerse myself in food and lifestyle. From trying out different food places to writing about it, and making videos -- I've never felt more passionate about doing something than what I'm doing now.

Speaking of making videos, having this blog even led me to starting my own Youtube channel which has been so fun for me! I've always loved watching Youtube videos, and I figured why not join in on the fun instead of simply watching. So, definitely watch out for more of my food adventure vlogs coming soon to your computer screens!

Aside from my blogs, I'm also levelling up my blog by serving you up better content! Expect more mouth-watering features and pictures that will make you salivate. The greatest compliment for me is always when people tell me that my blog entries make them hungry. I feel like my mission is to make people hungry, and to point them to the direction of good food. You guys saying that I make you hungry, or when you tell me that you've tried places I've recommended (and that you liked it as well) gives me such a sense of fulfilment.

And lastly, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for supporting my blog. Whether you've just stumbled upon an entry once or are a regular reader, thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to read my blog entries. I wouldn't have the opportunities I've had if not for your support. Thank you for allowing me to continue to do what it is that I love.

Again, thank you, and watch out for more exciting stuff on deniseyalung.blogspot.com!

Instagram: @deniseyalung
Twitter: @deniseyalung
Youtube Channel: Denise Yalung

No comments:

Post a Comment