Instagram

March 22, 2014

Cup of Tea: Twinings Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin Tea


On cold nights, all I really want to do is curl up under my blanket and drink a warm, cozy drink. While hot chocolate may be the drink of choice for some, I prefer to cozy up with some tea. One of my favorite cold night tea happens to be the Twinings Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin Tea. It tastes like sweet, apple flavored iced teas without the artificial sugar taste. It’s fruity from the apple, gets its sweetness from the raisin flavor, and the cinnamon is just so comforting. I also love that it's caffeine free so it's perfectly fine to have it before bedtime. It's really a great drink if you're looking for a delicious, fruity, sweet tea. 

And I think my little sheep cup is the cutest thing for a bedtime drink. It even has numbers inside the rim for counting sheep until you fall asleep. I don't know if anyone really does that, but I think it's just so adorable!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but this tea is NOT caffeine free, or it would say so on the packaging. Product information says that it contains black tea ... thus not decaffeinated and also has artificial flavors that has great looking packaging but the ingredients are garbage

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are americans going to stop being fooled by fancy packaging propagandist advertisement and nice-looking modelsthat paddle coca-cola cigarettes and other garbage?

    ReplyDelete