Instagram

March 6, 2014

Cup of Tea: Yogi Chai Black



Anyone who’s into the whole coffee shop/cafe culture knows that a Chai tea latte has now become just as posh as having your cafe latte or cappuccino. Chai tea which has a mix of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and pepper flavors has a spicy and energizing flavor, making it the perfect pick me up drink if you want an alternative to coffee.
I love Chai tea latte but I find it a bit impractical to spend so much on drinks if I can actually make it on my own at home. Not only does it save me money, I also get to control what goes in my drink (primarily sugar content). When I make this drink at home, I use the Yogi Chai Black tea (I get mine from Healthy Options). What's great about Yogi is that they use all organic ingredients for their teas. The paper attached to the tea bags also have messages you can meditate on which can really inspire you for the day. I like their Chai Black tea because the flavor is so strong, and it’s so energizing. I once drank this tea on its own at night and I had so much energy, I couldn’t sleep afterwards. It’s definitely not something you’d want to drink for bedtime. 

To make my Chai Tea Latte, I just add some milk, sugar and a little vanilla extract to my Chai tea. You can have it hot or you could add some ice if you want it cold. It’s so easy to make! It’s definitely a great drink to give you a delicious, little boost of energy during the day.


Do you like Chai tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment