Instagram

March 4, 2014

Favorite Brow Products



If there’s one thing I never leave home without, it has to be my brows. Back then, I couldn’t care less about my brows aside from the usual shaving. However, ever since I started coloring my hair, I’ve been very particular about getting my brows to match my hair. I started with just using eyebrow pencil to get some color into my brows, and it made me realize how big of a difference it makes when you do your brows. Your brows frame your face, and you’ll be surprised by how much impact filling in your brows can make. So, I wanted to share with you my favorite brow products that I swear by.




The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow (Brown)
What  I like about this brow pencil is that it’s retractable so you don’t ever have to bother sharpening it. The pencil itself is shaped at an angle which makes it easy to draw the shape of your brows. It’s also quite thick which makes filling in your brows faster.  Another thing that I love about it is that it already has a spooly on the other end which works perfectly for brushing your brows and blending the color in.


Nature Republic Botanical Eyebrow Mascara (#2 Light Brown)
I used to be perfectly contented with eyebrow pencils but I’ve been coloring my hair lighter, and the lighter my hair is, the harder it’s been to match the color of my brows to my hair. Since my hair is naturally black, eyebrow pencils aren’t enough to lighten my brows. I thought of using eyebrow mascara but some of them tend to look very unnatural. Luckily, I found a product that works perfectly for me. I love this eyebrow mascara because it really colors every hair strand evenly, and it looks so natural when it dries. It doesn’t clump up your eyebrow hair nor does it leave your brows looking wet. It comes in two shades, and I’m using the lighter one. However, it’s a little too light for me but when I use it with my pencil (which is darker), I get the color that I want.


I basically just use my eyebrow pencil to shape and fill in my brows. Then, I use my eyebrow mascara to lighten my brows and to set everything in place.

What are your favorite brow products?

No comments:

Post a Comment