Instagram

April 8, 2014

Revlon Lip Butters


I recently downsized the make up bag that I bring everyday because it was literally taking up half of my bag's weight. After convincing myself that I didn't need six lip products in my bag everyday (true story), I found that the lip products that stayed with me were my Revlon Lip Butters.

Revlon Lip Butters are much loved in the beauty world, and I can definitely tell why. The formula is very moisturizing, and is very forgiving even though you have dry lips. The color is also buildable so you can wear it a bit sheer, or you can also apply a couple of layers for a more vibrant color. It also has a little bit of shine. 



I have the shades Sweet Tart and Wild Watermelon. 


Sweet Tart is a bright pink, perfect for a fun, girly look. 


Wild Watermelon, which is one of their newer colors, is a bright, pinkish red which does remind me of ripe, juicy watermelons. It's the color I tend to wear the most lately since it's a great color for summer which has already started in the Philippines.

It moisturizes like a lip balm, has the pigmentation of lipstick, and has a bit of a shine like lip gloss which probably explains why I'm finally comfortable not bringing a ton of lip products -- I have one which works like all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment