Instagram

May 29, 2014

Currently Loving #1: The Body Shop Sale


The Body Shop has been having a big sale going on for the whole month (until June), and I managed to snag these babies up which I have currently been loving!


Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15
My favorite blogger/Youtuber Essiebutton adores rose-scented products, and this was one of the products she recommended in a recent blog post (trust me, if she recommends it, you'd want to have it). It smells so good, especially if you like floral scents. I literally can't stop smelling my hands when I put this on. I love how quickly it's absorbed by the skin. I honestly hate putting creams on my body because I hate the sticky feeling, but this was different. Once the product sinks in, it literally feels like you don't have any product on. It leaves your hands feeling moisturized, has SPF 15 to protect them from the sun, and is in a really cool aluminum packaging! 

Peach Shower Gel
I already expressed my love for The Body Shop Shower Gels in a previous post (you can read it here), and I obviously couldn't get enough of them because I got another one. The first time I saw their Peach Shower Gel, I loved how it smelled but didn't get it (which I of course, regretted). So when I saw it again, I just had to leave the store with it. It smells like ripe, juicy peaches that I'm so tempted to drink it whenever I'm taking a shower! It also of course, leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

Amazonian Wild Lily Fragrance Mist
As much as I like wearing perfume, it just feels so heavy because of summer's scorching heat. I was on the hunt for a nice, summer fragrance when I stumbled upon this. It actually smells more fresh than floral which makes it a great summer scent. It also has a perfume version but I got the fragrance mist because it's lighter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It feels so cool and refreshing whenever I spray it on, and even though I spray a lot, the scent is never overpowering.

I'm currently loving these products right now, and I'm so happy because the best thing about them is that I got them on sale! What The Body Shop products are you currently loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment