Instagram

May 22, 2014

Maybelline Lip Polish


Ladies, if you’ve ever worn lip gloss and had your hair sticking to your lips whenever the wind blows, chances are you’d understand why I’m not a big fan of the product. I just really don’t like how some lip glosses are so sticky. Recently, I bought a lip gloss that I just couldn’t stop wearing. Not only is it not sticky at all, it might be one of the best lip glosses ever.




The Lip Polish, also known as Color Elixir in other countries, is one of the latest lip product launches from Maybelline. So many beauty bloggers/vloggers have been raving about this amazing product because it’s one of those all in one products – it’s a lip gloss, stain, and lip balm. Talk about value for money! As I said earlier, I love the formula because it’s not sticky at all and yet it gives your lips a beautiful shine just like any lip gloss. It also stains your lips a bit so even though the gloss wears off from eating or drinking, you’re still left with some color on your lips. The formula is also very moisturizing so you can wear it even though you have dry lips.

Unfortunately, the Lip Polish line comes in fewer colors as compared to the Color Elixir but there’s still a nice range to choose from. I have Pop 5 which is a bright, girly pink. I like how it’s sort of light and sheer on the lips, but the color is still pigmented.

I honestly didn’t think the day would come when I’d be wearing lip gloss (and not lipstick) everyday but I guess the Lip Polish proved me wrong, and I’m so glad it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment