Instagram

May 18, 2014

High Neckline


Tank tops are pretty much all I've been wearing these days because of the scorching summer heat. To keep things a bit interesting, I've really been loving tops with high necklines recently. They fit higher around your neck, and cut lower around the arms. I feel like it's still very casual and comfortable, but has a bit more edge than your ordinary tank top.






I love my mint green top because it's such a cool color for summer. The fabric is very casual but then it has an unexpected sequin back that glams it up. Who says you can't wear sequins in the day time? The other one is just a basic black top which I can pair with pretty much anything. My grey skirt is actually a tube top which I re-purposed as a skirt. I just love it when you can get more than one use out of your clothes!

Despite the heat, you can actually still be comfortable and fashionable wearing tank tops!

Mint Green Top Cotton On
Grey Skirt Cotton On
Black Top Penshoppe
Shoes Primadonna

No comments:

Post a Comment